Daily Check-in: Wednesday June 3rd

Hi everyone! How goes the ins and outs, ups and downs of Wednesday; the halfway point of the week? Let's cover some ground on this Wednesday, possibly literally with this here Baldwin's Eyrngo. It's a low growing ground cover that can loosely paint the earth with it's scattering of fuzzy/hazy purplish blue balls. These flower heads start off greenish white then go to turn a bluish purple. It's small and sprawling, so not that grand fancy entrance.. But who ever said you had to be big and flashy to get noticed? Oh and it smells faintly of carrots when crushed.

Which summons the food portion of the check-in. What are you eating to feel healthy today? I'm still not sure what my meals hold. Hopefully it will carry lots of nutrition and be as real as possible and keep me full and happy. I hope your food does the same! And really, no pressure if your food isn't all that clean. Just focus on simple changes. Afterall, you are building a healthy lifestyle to maintain. These things take time! So try to be patient with yourself.

Anyway, what workouts are getting cranked out today? How are the challenges, independent stuff and programs of all sorts coming along? I'm on day 3 of Sweat and ready to work the core, get some HIIT in there and work the core some more with the EC! Should be fun. Mostly. Right my Sweaties? Ahah, let's go with Adrienne's term, Sweat-ers. Which now kinda makes me think of warm weather garments. Okay, my rambling knows no bounds, I hope you have a great #WorkoutComplete guys.

And whether you're a week half full or half empty kinda Blender (to anyone new or unfamiliar with the term, I'm not referring you all to a kitchen appliance, but it would still be a compliment) we just have today and getting through it the best way you can. Give yourself permission to modify life to the easier version. Doing that helps us get through a tough workout, so how is that any differnt than getting through a tough day?