NSV, #ProgramComplete, and FB Sweat

So first thing is first, I don't typically post my progress pictures, but rather just keep them for my reference. However, when I was watching a video I made for my virtual camp this summer, I had to pause it and snap a picture to compare, and I couldn't believe my eyes! The picture on the right was taken mid-March prior to starting FB Low Impact. The picture on left was one day before I officially completed FB Bodyweight. When I first put these pictures side by side, I was shocked as to how much my body could change in the span of roughly 8 weeks.

Which brings me to my next point/rant. Lately, (not on FB) I've seen people complaining that all they want to do is go back to their gyms, because bodyweight exercises are useless and don't do anything for their body. I am living proof that their opinion is nothing more than their opinion, because bodyweight exercises clearly work!

With that being said, I'm so thankful that I officially completed my second workout complete as of Saturday! I am now 2 days into Sweat, and it sure lives up to its name! So far I have ended each day dripping in sweat. Cheers to more sweaty days ahead!