✨ Ready to Give Your Posture Some Love? Better Posture with Erica Is Calling!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
After completing FB FIt and not losing any weight I have decided to not rely on the scale and take measurements.
So here is my check-in
June 1
Waist 31.5"
Hips 33.5"
Butt 38"
Thigh 22"
Weight 123
For the month of June, I have combined 3 programs; Sweat, Mass and Abs
I can't wait for my July 1st check-in.
New month, New Goals
After completing FB FIt and not losing any weight I have decided to not rely on the scale and take measurements.
So here is my check-in
June 1
Waist 31.5"
Hips 33.5"
Butt 38"
Thigh 22"
Weight 123
For the month of June, I have combined 3 programs; Sweat, Mass and Abs
I can't wait for my July 1st check-in.