Great day today

Today I did a lower body bodyweight workout. It was pretty fun and very challenging and I can't imagine what it would've been like with weights 😭. I also spent a little time planning out this month's workouts. I've done a few special weeks with a bored easily week and a bodyweight week. I was very tempted to put in a kickboxing week but I feel like I would be way too sore through the week and I probably wouldn't be able to move 😂.

This morning I spent a little time doing some work and then sat out in the garden for two hours. It was nice to just kick back and relax for a while and take a break from all the stress. I had a great day of eating yesterday and ate absolutely zero junk whatsoever which is brilliant! However today I haven't been as consistent and I'll admit that I had a bar of chocolate.....and a hot chocolate 😬 yes I am exposing myself for being a slight chocoholic 😅. It was nice though because I've been able to set myself straight with my eating habits and even created a type of meal plan for myself to follow to stay on track. I don't mind modifying it a little like today because I had a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner so it's all good.

How was your day? I'd love to hear about it 😃

Edited