News and more news!

The talk with my diet-coach (aka.hubby) was well, not what I expected. 😅 He monitored my diet last month and at home he did most of the cooking and shopping, was careful about my portions, etc. Buuuuut, at my workplace I would go hazzardous on my stomach too many times.😳

So, now that I'm free from this work, I get to be home. And we had a long talk about what I eat, and when, and how (yes, how - sometimes I don't even chew the food)... 🤭

The conclusions are:

*I eat out of boredom, for comfort, for energy...and for pure joy of just eating. 🤭

*I eat breakfast all my life. I eat out of habit first thing I get up, even before a glass of water. 🙄

*I don't eat enough for lunch, so I snack all day long.🙄

*When finally dinner comes, I eat like I haven't eaten all day or week.😅 It's the insulin thing.

** So, he wants me to try intermittent fasting. To make it easier, he'll do it with me - all the way! 🤗

** We're doing 14/10 and are skipping breakfast, we'll do lunch and dinner. Before any snack, I must have a glass of water.

=> But no foods are forbidden, especially chocolate! 👊🤤😉

I'll keep journal for the first week, maybe month to see how I feel. Wish me luck! 😊

P.S.NEWS. I got notified I can move forward with my papers for new job. Next week I'll be having my Doomsday Results, meaning I'll have the doctors check-up with measurements, BMI and weight. I'm not afraid anymore, rather excited. 😊