Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Weekly goals June 1st- 8th

JUNE.. It is June people.. How? When? Apparently time also flies when you're not allowed to go anywhere..

Anyway, summer is close, here on the Northern Hemisphere. We have had a hot month of May. I hope this does not mean our summer will be lousy, it has happened before.. I workout, in the morning, on the front of the house where there is shade, if I crack a window it is even cool in that room.

Lets have a look at the close future: this week..

I am starting Abs2 this week and plan on doing extra credit when I have the time.

I want to walk to work twice this week. It is a nice way to start and end my day, and I am sure to reach my stepgoal that way.

Non-fitness related: no checking my notifications before my workout!

Last weeks goals were:

* get in my stepgoal at least 3x this week: managed 4x even :)

* be kind to myself when I have my period, but not let it be a reason to eat all the chocolate...: did pretty good. I swapped my planned workout for another that was easier on the body on day 1 of my cycle. Did not eat all the chocolate :) I'm on day 2 now, but actually feeling pretty good.

What are you up to this week? How did last week go? Are you going towards summer or winter, and how does the season affect your workouts?