May Check in - bring on June

I started with FB again mid April as I had been stress eating for the past two years and not exercising at all. After completing FB Blend 2 week trial I decided to start FB Low Impact Round 2 in June. I remember I almost hurled during the first workout as I was that unfit. I was determined not to give up this time as my family has a long list of chronic illnesses that are genetic.

I am at the age now where if I don't start looking after my health I can easily develop type 2 diabetes. Watching my mum live through diabetes (she now has kidney failure and knowing the long term impact it has such as kidney failure really made me assess where I was going long term.

I decided to complete FB Low Impact as I was also fasting (no food or water from sunrise to sunset). First time I actually exercised during the holy month of Ramadhan and I have never felt this great.

Now for June I aim to complete FB Sweat and this time I will also be looking to complete the optional stretches on day 6.

Thank you FB for making exercise fun and for making me see that training with weights can be fun and beneficial.