Second To Last Day of May Challenge - Lower Body Complete (Check-In) + My May Calender😁

Heya Blender Peeps!

I am almost done with the May challenge as the title says. Tomorrow is my recovery day and I'm completely finished. Today was a good workout with Daniel the lower impact version obviously. It wasn't as difficult as i was hoping not because the workout wasn't a good one but my joints were really limiting my range of motion. Don't get me wrong though I did still work my muscles so I say it still went well. Maybe I should've added something onto it. 🤔

Well here's my May calender. I'm showing it not because everyone else is doing it but because this is the most workouts I've had on any calender since using this website. It shows part of FB Reach and the May Plus challenge. What I want to try and do next month is do the June challenge obviously...hopefully and try and add my own independent workouts. I am honestly really happy with this because before while I was able to work I was only able to workout once a week or of I was lucky two or three days a week. Now I can do it a lot more.

Also, a random side note: One of the stray cats who usually are around my house and neighbors house had it kittens in the front of my house. That's kind of annoying but I have to say I don't hate this cat. I call her "Potato Goose". Haha! Oh well they aren't near my bedroom so I will be able to sleep so I'm good. I just hope it doesn't cause any trouble. I don't think it'll be staying there long either. If it rains they will be getting drenched. Hmm....unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about that. Hopefully it can move it's kittens elsewhere that is much better and safer. I honestly thought Potato Goose was boy more like hoping. Oh well it's taking after it's mom that's for sure.

See you guys for the recovery workout GOD willing! 😊

Edited