Hey I'll Share My May Too (Maybe Inspirational?)

Why not?

I started halfway through April, doing a lot of random 1-2 level workouts. I was so tired of my chronic fatigue, of my chronic pain, of my chronic depression. I figured if I was going to be tired, in pain, and depressed, I might as well be that with a healthier body.

From April 16th through what you see here, I've missed 5 days. I'm still tired. I don't know if I'm any stronger. My body sure looks the same. But I feel better, knowing I'm *doing* something. I think my pain has lessened. Or maybe the soreness is masking it? I'm being careful, but I've been in pain for so long sometimes it is hard to differentiate. Regardless, the soreness isn't as bad as pain, so that's how I'm judging it.

I'm almost done with FB Reach and I'm a week into FB Abs Round 2. I've gotten Plus, because I'm going to make this a lifelong habit. Even if it's forever the easy modifications. Even if I can't do anything while planking (so many things you want me to do while in a plank!).

I've gone on and off being mindful about my water intake. It was easier on days when I worked. Now, working out (even if only a short stretch on my "rest" days), I have Kelli or Daniel (or both!) reminding me to hydrate. Family members fill up water bottles for me and leave them in the fridge. I'm doing better with thinking about what I eat most of the time (eating and I have a strained relationship).

I can't wait to have enough upper body strength to do more of these stretches correctly. But I know how to work for it now.

Thank you, FB, for giving me a place to focus my desire to be healthier. (And thank you Magda B, for being my Reach and Abs2 buddy. Checking in with you has definitely helped me on the level!)