Weekend Check-in: Sunday, May 31st

Happy last day of May, Blenders!

Let’s get right to the photo- it’s a prickly pear cactus blossom! I shared a photo of one recently that had a pink blossom, but I just love the yellow ones! And when they’re all blooming it’s just gorgeous! When the prickly pears aren’t in bloom I think it’s kind of a trashy-looking plant, honestly. But for a couple of weeks the blossoms transform it into something lovely.

No good transition here- I’m still sipping coffee and my brain isn’t quite awake yet. What’s on your workout calendar for today? Resting? Hiking? Hiit-ing? Lifting? Gardening? What sort of “ing” are you doing? (Okay, the coffee is kicking in!). My workout today is a recovery workout- stretching. I may do it today or tomorrow, we’ll see.

Speaking of “ing,” what are you EATing today? We were supposed to do grilled pizza last night, but hubby wasn’t in the mood to grill, so we had a chicken and broccoli pasta instead. So it’s grilled pizza tonight!

Well, Blenders, it’s been fun ghosting this weekend! I’m going to continue to sip my coffee and bloom for a bit right where I’m planted- on the couch! (I promise to get up at some point). See ya!

Edited