New community challenge?

Hello Blendfriends!

Anyone craving a little community challenge?

Here’s the thing. Over the last two years I’ve been doing mostly FB programs. They’re great and I love them all, but I'm not thrilled coming across videos I already know (however good and worth repeating) while something else would be new. At the moment I’m unmotivated to start a new program because all seem familiar (even if I hadn’t done them before).

With a little help from my database I discovered there are as much as 296 (about a half of entire FB arsenal!) videos not included in the 22 programs I own.

So I decided to go through those for a while, until I become bored with making my own schedule and return to programs again 😊

If you would like to join me for the first week of this journey, I’m inviting you to vote on one of the 3 schedules I made so far (as much ahead as I could keep track not to repeat videos😁 ) – and the winning schedule we can start together on Monday!

I’ll post the schedules in comments for voting.

Also, I don’t have a title, nothing came to mind🤷‍♀️, so if you have suggestions, by all means! Theme is obviously videos not used in programs…

The only programs these (main) videos might be in are: XT, Fit1, and FB 30 rounds 1, 3 and 4 (or in any of the old pdf formats which I don’t have either).

So if you’re interested in exploring what you won't find in other 22 programs, jump in and let’s see what these less used videos have to offer!

*my inner geek also tried to match outfits as much as possible 😜😆