FB Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 8 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with Pilates in the mix so just doing the workout, it was hard and my legs were feeling it. Because I was struggling to get through the workout for my lower body and my legs were tired after the workout. The workout was with both Kellie and Daniel and it was so funny, because they were being funny through the whole video that I couldn't stop laughing from what they were saying during the workout. I did have a doctor or dentist appointment today but it was scheduled with the wrong doctor, so it had to be rescheduled and now I have to wait longer to go to the appointment. So instead of having to drive out into the heat again, we went over to visit our neighbor Linda for 2 hours who we haven't see in a very long time. It was so nice to go over and visit with our neighbor Linda, because my mom and Linda had a lot of things to catch up on since the last time we were there at her house. Our neighbor Linda makes things like she makes birdhouses, she paint's eagle eyes, dragon eyes, owl eyes, and hawk eyes on rocks, she makes water chimes, she also makes necklaces. So that was a pretty busy morning for us and then this afternoon I went down to play for an hour, and then I came up and took care of the chickens and the chicks and spent some time with the chicks.