May Plus Challenge Week 2 - Day 9 Core Complete! 😁 (Check-In)

Hiya Blender Peeps!

Another day of the May Plus Challenge down. This one was pretty difficult especially since I'm sore from the past two days. Kelli and Daniel really know what they're doing with these. Not that I never thought they did. I felt the burn with this one. One thing that always bothers me with core work is no matter how hard I try to keep my belly in it pokes out and I'm getting better at it but it's still pretty frustrating. It's mainly for exercises like Toe Taps in table top position, any kind of crunch I do kind of (I say kind of because I'm getting better at slowly but surely). I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any tips would be appreciated.

Anyway, enough of my workout woes I guess. I did the lower impact pilates abs routine. I would say "with Daniel" but both routines had Daniel. It was challenging. Wait I'm repeating myself aren't I? Whoops! Apologizes! 😅 I honestly didn't realize this routine included the lower body as well until I started doing it. Hopefully tomorrow isn't lower body because my legs and glutes need a break. Especially with what Daniel had us doing. Those pulses man oh geez...

What about you guys? Anyone else going to day 10 too? Which workout did you do? Are you sore from passed days? I'm sure you all are.

Either way I hope no matter what you did you had fun and it was challenging enough for you. Or if you had a rest day you enjoyed yourself. See you all for day 10 tomorrow GOD willing! 😊