1000cal workout

Just finished this awesome workout, so I’m posting my achievement while I still have the energy to move.

There were a few times when I thought Daniel was a monster. Particularly when he asked me to do star jumps. (I’m sure he knows I don’t like these) 🤔 and I may have been defiant and said no I’m not doing those. But I’m a pushover so I did them anyway.

There were some things that I loved about the workout too. Such as pullovers. I like how you can feel it in your core as well as your upper body. My absolute favourite that K&D should do in their videos more often were the agility dots. I went to town with these. My daughter said I reminded her of phoebe from friends when I did them. Obviously I thought she was being a bit cheeky but she explained that when phoebe runs she just goes for it and enjoys every second. I’m still sure she was making fun of me but I’ll have to let her off for now. 😆

To anyone else doing this workout today have fun with it. Go for it with the parts you have the energy for and for the parts you’re don’t and your forms suffering don’t be afraid to modify. Take longer breaks if you need to. There’s no rule that says you can’t do it in your time. Enjoy this one you’ll feel great after.

Thanks for the suggestion Michele