Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 28th

Hi there and welcome to Friday Eve, the day before Friday, which is Thursday of course! Other than the obvious fact of what day it roughly is, how is it going for you so far? Hopefully better than any of the teeny tiny bugs trapped in the underground bladders of this here carnivorous plant, the Horned Bladderwort. The name maybe sounding like something out of a Harry Potter novel, the action resembling something from a horror movie, this wet soil loving yellow beauty has a ripe nectarine smell that is quite pleasant for our eyes and nose. Pretty sure those trapped bugs have a different opinion entirely on this.

Anyway, do give your opinion one how you liked or maybe not liked your workout today. I'm probably in both camps of like and dislike today as going into a 1000 calorie workout always give me the rollercoaster of feels; from nervous to excited, certainly there will be tears and sweat, hopefully no blood though. Whatever the workout, we should always push ourselves gently and enjoy our workouts. Modify intensity accordingly even if that means moving faster or skipping an interval here and there. And remember how amazing we will feel afterwards! That's a solid selling point right there!

And then refuel! What food will we be eating to help make us feel great? I think I'm still working with leftovers. I've got plenty plus I cooked big batches of rice and black beans. Actually, the Mexican baked sweet potato from FB sounds good. I might just do that. What's your mighty bite today?

Now on to who will be our ghost (guest host) for the weekend. I should pose this as a question, because the ghost pool is pretty much empty. Any volunteers? Coby, I know you said you wanted to stay in the rotation, so you can have a turn this weekend if you want, but I don't know about some of you others who have done it in the past. Give me a shout and let me know if any of you would ever be intersted in ghosting! Or want to re-ghost. All is welcome! We need a party for this bottomless ghost pool!

Okay, I hope you guys have a wonderful day. All in the name of balance, go get butt kicked and kick butt, all in the good, safe ways of course. Having and wishing for the good day part is clear, that never changes.