M

Whoop! Whoop!

Yay! It's not even midday and I've completed the 1000 calorie workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-total-body-strength-core-workout-1000-calorie-workout-for-5-million-subs

I must admit, I had fun with this. The HIIT was fine and went fast. The strength training got me a little tired towards the end and to be on the safe side, I dropped the weights a bit just to make sure I was keeping clean form. But I still had a sweat fest and enjoyed all of the exercises. I also noticed that my core has gotten a lot stronger.

Gosh, guys, it feels good to have it done! I can't say that I always look forward to these 1000 calorie workouts. They still scare me a bit. However, making it a sort of community challenge REALLY helps. It makes it so much easier knowing that there are other Blenders out there, sweating alongside me. So firstly, thank you to all of you who have joined it, either with thoughts or sweat. Secondly, I am always amazed that these workouts are never as bad or as hard as I expect. Saying that, whenever I need to modify, I do and that's fine. I never try to push myself beyond my limits. So really, it ends up being a darn good workout and lots of fun. Already I'm thinking about next month's workout.....

To those of you about to tackle this today or tomorrow - good luck and enjoy. To those of you who have already completed it, great job! I look forward to hearing how you all found it.

Thanks again, everyone. PS anyone else notice that Daniel makes some funny faces during the workout? Well, considering that I don't have a mirror to see myself, I shouldn't say too much!!!

Edited