FB Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 5 & 6 - Lower Body Workout & Recovery Day

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a lower body workout with Kellie and it was knee and butt friendly workout, but I felt it in my legs after the workout. Yesterday morning I went to the orthodontist to have my braces fixed and the colors changed on it, and when it was done I was told that I have to wear a rubber band on the right side of my mouth. Because the the right side of my mouth or my jaw line in sideways, so by wearing them it will pull my jaw line back into place where it should be just like the left side. So at the next orthodontist appointment I am going to be getting my braces off before school starts back up again, and also before taking my senior pictures. I am so excited that I am finally going to be getting them off at the next orthodontist appointment, so I can finally know what it's like to have straight teeth. But until then I have to still be wearing them for the next 8 weeks.

I completed my workout for today. It was a recovery workout with Kellie and it was part of the Fitness Blender 3 day changeling of feel good stretches. My body felt so relaxed after I was done with the stretches that I felt like I just want to keep doing more of them, because of how now they felt on the body. This morning I was busy with taking care of the animals and moving pots around and bringing the bicycles out of the barn, and doing the piano. This afternoon I wasn't as busy as this morning I just mostly played down on the lower property, spending time with the chicks and kittens, taking care of them and the Alpacas, and that's about it.