Crusty Cure

I woke up today feeling like a crusty old boot but thought, ‘Come on lazy bones, just start your workout, you’ll feel better!’

So I fired up the LB strength workout I had scheduled for today - one of FB’s 5 workouts as luck would have it, d’oh! - got, four minutes in, and my body said, ‘NOPE.’

Feeling even crustier, I scrolled through just about every FB LB strength workout, because, hey, it is LB day, and every single one resulted in my body telling me to take a long, one way hike.

What to do, what to do...I had already skipped some workouts this week and my pants were getting tighter...

OK, time to really listen to my body and give up on LB strength. So I scrolled and scrolled again, looking for answers. Fortunately, Kelli recently posted a nice, long Pilates workout for LB:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/ascending-rep-pilates-butt-and-thigh-workout-for-glute-activation-mat-pilates-flow

This was perfect!! It actually flew by really quickly, hit muscles I never seem to typically hit and helped identify some points of inflexibility and weakness. And I can already feel I am going to be sore tomorrow!!

Thanks Kelli and Daniel for providing so many great workout options and for helping us to learn how to listen to our bodies. Thanks to the Pilates workout, mine feels a lot less crusty and I don’t feel like exploding either physically or mentally any more ( my husband thanks you, crusty me can be intense!).

Happy day all!

Edited