Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 26th

Happy Tuesday everybody! How are you feeling today on this fine morning/afternoon/evening? ..Today's picture might be a little WTH is that?? Well, let me explain.

All these little brown dots you see are moving blood sucking grains of sand. Also known as, Seed Ticks, which are ticks in the larva stage. It's not uncommon to walk through the woods and pick up a few adult ticks as they typically hang out on the tips of grass and other things and wait for their victims to come by; an act known as questing.

So you can imagine it's not too fun when you brush across these baby buggers. You constantly have to keep looking at your pants, because you want to get these micro ticks while they are a quarter size cluster. Otherwise they quickly spread out and I can tell you it's a nightmare hunting for individual grains of sand. Fortunately we have a pretty good way of dealing with them. We use a lint roller. It's basically a sticky tape that you can roll all over your pants and the ticks stick right to it. Total tick magnet right there. The picture here is of a hive of ticks I'm collecting onto one of the removable pieces of the lint roller. As you can see, there are tons! And this is after I already got a cluster on me.

So if you ever walk though some tick infested trails, keep calm and carry a lint roller😂

Now that we are done with our Two thousand for Tuesday or Tick Tuesday, let's get back to the world of workouts and share the sweat! Let us know how workouts are fairing from 0 to 90 minutes. I'm going for some compound upper body work: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-and-abs-workout-compound-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination

Now let's get to the food. What are we eating? We managed to grill a ton of food yesterday, including some veggie burgers that tasted amazing! So we might already be having leftovers. Or maybe we will do tacos given it's a Tuesday! So many options, but as always do tell what options you got swallowing on.

Alright, I've said all my stuff for now, so go ahead and type up what you've got to say. Anyone is welcome to drop some words, say nothing, share a pic or something simple; whatever you feel like go for it. And thanks for reading! Now let's have a nice day! Preferably one where we don't get ticked off.