FB Lower Impact - Round 2 - Day 3 - Core + Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a Core + Lower Body workout with Kellie and it didn't seem that it wasn't going to be that hard at first, but then it turned out to hard after all. Because my legs were feeling it more that my abs were, because I guess it wasn't enough for my abs to be feeling the burn like my legs were. I was busy again this morning with cleaning the Alpaca pen, picking the strawberries, and carrying heavy bags of compost and buckets of weeds all morning. So by the time the morning was over I had burned 556 calories this morning just from this morning. Then this afternoon I went down to play for about an hour then I came up and spent time with the chicks for about another hour I think. Then I took care of the chickens and the chicks, then after that I took care of the kittens and spent time with them and Bashful for another hour. So I was busy again today but not as busy as I was yesterday and most of our day at home are really busy, because we are trying to catch up on how much we missed taking care of because we couldn't when it was cold or raining.