You Choose May Challenge - Day 6 Recovery Workout/Week 1 Complete! 😁 (Check-In)

Hello again Blender Peeps!

After the recovery workout I did just now (Daniel's stretching routine) I should be sleeping. I will don't worry I'm tired. That was a really good one for sure. This one was meant to be done before bed hence the reason why this post is late. Apologizes to anyone looking forward to seeing this. What also made this one interesting for me was I've never done a stretching routine with Daniel before and I really enjoyed this one. Nope! Wait! I lied! I just remembered the "Lower Back Stretching Routine" from FB Reach. 😅😂 So I have but I meant one like this before going to sleep. I will be looking for Daniel stretching routines for sure.

What about you guys? For anyone who is on Day 6 and completed week 1, how do you feel? Was week 1 challenging for you? Excited for week 2? Which stretching routine did you do? If you did the one with Kelli how was it? I personally don't have a foam roller so I couldn't do it anyway. Would you guys recommend I get one?

Well I have a rest day tomorrow so no posts will be put up. I am excited for week 2 that's for sure. I don't know what's coming because I like to be surprised with what workouts will come up. Does anyone else do that or do you feel like you HAVE to look? Either way whatever routine or rest day you had today I hope you had fun.

See you guys Tuesday for the start of week 2 and Day 7 GOD willing! 😊