FB Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 1 & 2 -Lower Body & Upper Body

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a lower body workout with Kellie and it didn't seem hard at first but then it was hard and my legs were feeling it. I would have gone online yesterday but I was too busy spending time with my parents that it totally slipped my mind. But I did mange to get my finals done at my dad's house for English 2 and Health which I didn't know it was already finals until my mom told me it was finals. So now that I pretty much told you about my day and my week I will tell you about my day for today. I completed my workout for today. It was a Upper body workout with Kellie again but I had two different workouts to choose from and I choose the one that had weights. Because I was going to do the workout with no weights but then I figure that I wouldn't burn as many calories if I did the workout that required weights. I was busy all morning doing one thing after another that by the time nap time had came around I was completely wore out from this morning. I wasn't as busy this afternoon as I was this morning, because I didn't have that much to do and things to take care of. We finally named our chicks and kittens, the names of all the chicks are: Kip, Coco, Daisy, Snowflake, Hawkeye, Mary, Susie, Susan, and Queenie. The names of our kittens are: Gracie, Graysen, Elvin, Angela, Gweniver.