You Choose May Challenge - Day 5 Lower Body Complete! 😁 (Check-In)

Hello again Blender Peeps!

Second to last day of the first week of the May challenge done. This is I have to say was a little difficult to do because well my joints I had to be really careful with certain moves and both routines used weights BUT I did this one without any. I chose to to the second workout with Kelli by the way. I always forget to mention which workout I did first. Sorry about that. At first I was feeling a bit uncomfortable because I can't use weights right now and well both routines have weights. I was even thinking of finding a completely different routine because of that but I'm glad I didn't. So in the end I settled for the routine with Kelli. Was it a bad idea?i don't think so. To my surprise it was as if Kelli was reading my mind. She said I don't need to feel ashamed to this routine bodyweight because it's still a great routine. Although I already knew that I still felt a bit uneasy but better since she mentioned it. Mainly I did because it had pilates and that's the easiest on my joints so I had to do what I had to. This one was interesting because I'm not sure if I've done it before....so it was a new one for me....I think. It was still a burner regardless too. Hopefully all that makes sense. I'm not the best with organizing my thoughts. I'm always all over the place. Apologizes.

What about you guys? Anyone on day 5? Excited for the rest day tomorrow? Which workout did you? If you're on another day of the challenge how was your workout? Have you done any of the routines before? I know I've done the routine with Daniel before my joints hurt a while back. I really enjoyed it too. It's nice to have different workouts to do to keep the variety up.

Well see you all for the recovery day 6 tomorrow GOD willing! 😊