FB30 Round 3 Complete + Results

Last week I completed FB30 Round 3 and am now on to Round 4.

My results:

Pushups before: 11 full, 47 half / After: 23 full, 32 half.

Squats before: 212 / After: 53 with 10kg weights

Plank before: 1 min 24s / After: 3 mins

Sit and reach before: +4,5 cm / After: +6,5 cm

My body measurements are all about the same except my core where I’ve lost 0,5 cm around my waist and 1 cm around my belly.

I’ve gained around 3 kg since I started working out with FB 8 months ago, which is rather demotivating, but I can’t ignore the fact that my body is also more toned and a LOT stronger than when I started.

Also, not to mention the mental health benefits! My overall mood is more stable and I have more energy throughout the day than I used to have last year before working out.

That weight, though. It’s funny how easy it is for a number on the scale to bring everything down so easily despite the other great results.

I really need to remind myself every time I jump into the next program of why I’m working out and all the other benefits to working out.

But I’m not giving up. This has become a lifestyle and an investment for my future self. Being strong and healthy and having an improved mental health (and less back pain) is more important than seeing a certain number on the scale.

So I’m keeping on keeping on! 🍀

Edited