Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Workout complete feel goods & gratitude

Just finished filming a lower body resistance band workout with a pinch of HIIT. It kicked my butt!

I just wanted to take a minute to express how grateful I am, for so many things related to FB. For Daniel, my partner in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. He helped me get set up to film today (like he usually does), and I really appreciate it. He’s always got my back. Not just at work but in life. I am so lucky.

And I’m grateful for our FB Team! I’m so grateful for each of the talented people we work with. Each individual brings something different to the table, and everyone is so excited about what we are doing with FB. They fully believe in what we’re all working on together - that’s invaluable. Honestly, the excitement in our work meetings is palpable, and the ideas are always flying back-and-forth at 1000 mph. I LOVE it. Over the past few years we’ve built an in house team that we trust (added a new gem of a teammate last week, btw!) and they are as passionate about our mission as we are. I’m grateful that they understand, care for, and love FB as if it was their own.

And, I’m grateful to our FB Family - because what would FB be without you all? Nothing at all. So thank you for the days, weeks, years of working out with us. Thank you for being excited about what we’re doing, thank you for the amazing feedback over the years - the ultimate rudder of this little ship. Thank you for sharing our work with family and friends so that we can put money back into the site and our work, instead of wasting it on advertising. Thank you for being patient with us at times when we’ve hit snags or setbacks, and thank you for cheering us on. Thank you for trusting us with something so important as your own health, and thank you for working out with us.

Ah the after HIIT feel goods are among the best, aren’t they? 🥰

The next few weeks will be exciting here at FB. More new free workouts, major updates to FB Plus Challenges (coming in June), as well as a new 2 Week Challenge, more content and a bunch of new surprises in the works..

I hope you all have a good weekend. Be safe! Take good care of yourselves & each other. It’s a crazy world out there. Try to find the good everywhere you can 💙

Kelli

Edited