You Choose May Challenge - Day 3 Core Complete! 😁 (Check-In)

Hello again Blender Peeps!

As you can see by the title day 3 of the challenge completed. I did the lower impact core workout since I literally cannot do any of the exercises in the more advanced one with funky joints. This core workout was a new one for me. It had moves that I've honestly never done or seen before. I really liked the Supine Superman. It was new and interesting. I REALLY enjoy workouts like this because Kelli and Daniel always go by level of difficulty. It's always amazing to see just how strong my core is and can be if I do these enough. I want to do my best to continue doing these in the future. Does anyone else feel like that? I guess you can say I'm kind of glad my joints are funky because I'm learning a lot about my body and how to slowly work up to certain strength and fitness levels that I honestly don't think I ever would've figured out before.

What about you guys? Anyone else on day 3? Which workout did you guys do? The more advanced? The lower impact? Did you start one and realize it was too much or too little then switched to the other? Did you add another little routine in? Are you guys feeling sore from the first two days like I am? Man am I feeling it. Let me know! Either way I hope whatever you did today was fun and challenging for you specifically. Oh! And never forget to listen to your body.

See you all for day 4 GOD willing tomorrow! 😊