Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 21st

^^FT Co is in da FB house and dropping down to say hello there to you lovely lot as he models in a small patch of Marsh Pinks.

((And speaking of dogs and FTs, Lisa, I hope your sweet Lily girl has a successful surgery today! Thinking of you guys and hope all is going okay!))

So, how is it going, everyone? Anyone new here checking in, welcome! And to the regulars, welcome back! From food to workouts, feel free to share your fitness journey and all the feels. We are all on a unique path to well being, but the common denominator that unites us is our love of blending it with FB and the community.

So let's get to blending, starting with what workouts are on the schedule for our Friday Eve. A favorite, or something new? Whatever intensity, modifying the workout to your likes is a definite way to keep up the motivation. I've got upper body work today, the descending reps one. And while it certainly encourages all the heavy lifting and challenging yourself, it's also a good workout with less weight too. So whatever workout you are doing, play around and have fun with it!

Now let's get real foodie for a paragraph and do tell all the nutritious and delicious things crossing your plate today. It is a leftover day, clean out the fridge-a-thon day around here. Nothing wrong about that! Quick and simple, but as always, do tell and talk foodie to me!

And today also marks the time to talk about who will be our next guest host (ghost) for the weekend check-ins. Shabnam, you're up if you want it! And that also means we need more volunteers to fill up the ghost pool again. Past and future ghosts, let me know if you want to guest host again or try out those ghosting skills. If interested, speak up! I'll keep it straight!

Okay, among other things, it's actually Talk Like Yoda Day. That's a random kind of day to have, but why not have a little fun in our days? Contemplated writing this whole check-in like Yoda, I did. But decided against it. Maybe I'm being gramatic, but pretty sure I would've made scrambled eggs out of things.

But, have the best day today, you must! No matter how that's said and delivered, I wish you all the best today in all your endeavours. And do be safe out there!