Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 20th

Happy Half-way day there, Blenders. What's shaking and baking your way? This may apply to food or be some kind of twisted expression of asking how you are doing. You choose. Afterall, it is May. 😉

And speaking of such things of May and choosing, I've got day 3 of the plus challenge. It's not so much choosing for me at this point as it's doing the other low impact options. Taking it down a few notches to focus on form and intention. Keep your body guessing by always switching up your workout habbits and patterns. So how are you training today? Same old good stuff or changing things up a bit?

I should be applying changing things up to my pictures, but all I have is flowers, flowers, and more flowers. Surely there is no such thing as too many flowers. So, flower power it is. This one being from a Southern Fox Grape aka Muscadine aka Scuppernong. Being May is so choosy, take a pick. These are not yet the berries, but flowers open and not yet open. In the summer they will make marble sized dark purplish berries that can be pretty sweet.

Speaking of sweet, let's make these paragraphs neighbors and talk about how the eating is going? Do we have it figured out or just kinda grazing around? I might end up doing something with chicken. Maybe with some sweet potatoes, either as a combined dish or separated. Just going to go with however I feel. So what are the food feels for you?

Alright, treat the day like how you would any workout; just get started, don't forget the warm up, take plenty of breaks and water breaks, push yourself safely, cool down and feel good about what you've accomplished. And just concern yourself with having the best day that you can at whatever level you are at today. All simple in theory, but really just do what you can. We are all works of progress. Progress being the operative word.