You Choose May Plus Challenge - Day 1 Complete! 😁

Hello Blender Peeps! It's me again! I decided to do a check in for the May Plus Challenge. I know a lot of you have said you will be starting the May Plus Challenge today like I am. Feel free to post here to check in if you'd like. If you want to make your own posts that's cool too. I'll be sure to respond there as well.

For anyone who did start today? When did you do your workout? Morning? Afternoon? In the evening? Or later tonight? Usually I do my workouts in the mid afternoon.

Which workout did you do? The brutal lower body Daniel workout? We all know how brutal Daniel's routines are (no offense Kelli I love your workouts too. For all we know you could have created the workouts he does and vice versa) or the "nice and easy" Kelli workout? That's the one I did obviously since my joints are funky. I even had to modify some moves because my knees were giving out but overall I loved this routine. For those of you who did Daniel's routine how was it?

Did you guys add in another independent workout? Maybe a warm-up/cool down? Or possibly a short burnout routine? I added in a warm-up because I felt like the short warm up in Kelli's routine wasn't enough for me.

Well I hope whether you're just starting, are in the middle or almost done with the challenge you all are enjoying it. See you all for tomorrow's post GOD willing!