Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 19th

Hello and happy Tuesday to you, FB Fam! How are we doing today? Good I hope. Or better. Remember that not doing the day can totally be an option as well. Or a nice thought.😏

The two for Tuesday I have here are a type of Marsh Pink. One front and center and another one being a backup singer, so it kinda sorta counts as a twofer.. I've been looking forward to these flowers as they are now painting the landscape with their soft pink petals and bright starry centers. So this flower is basically here to remind you that you are a star. It's not the standard gold star, but close enough.

But what workouts are starring today? The sweaty and stretchy, the slow and serious, or no workout at all! And that's okay. Some days are so crazy and busy that we need to order extra rest, hold the workout.. For me today, it's going to be an upper body, no equipment day: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/no-equipment-upper-body-workout-with-warm-up-and-cool-down

And how are things tasting on the food front? Are we mostly keeping things real? Real not just being real food, but real with yourself. Always stay in tune with yourself and ask the body what you need to feel good. Food plays just as much or more of an important role to feeling good and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. And while I'm pretty good at talking about food, the planning part is a bit sketchy. I think a turkey, rice, and mushroom dish sounds simple and good.. but I sure do like reading what you all have chewing on! So give food that close up and tell us!

Okay, Tuesday awaits or maybe it's nearly done or whatever; time zones, you get the idea. The point is that whatever you are doing at any point of the day, be the star that you already are! Fact of the day right there.