FB Reach FINALLY Complete!/What's Next

Hello Blender Peeps!

Apologizes if this post is all over the place I'm pretty much saying things off the top of my head. 😁😅

I am pleased to say that I FINALLY finished FB Reach! This program was amazing and was a real eye opener as well. What I mean is I am not someone who underestimates low impact routines. Even when my joints weren't hurting I still workouts like these. On days where I worked and didn't have much time so I pulled out a pilates routine, as burnout rounds to more high impact workouts, on days where I'm sore, on days where I'm not feeling a high impact workout and even in general. The reason why I was "awoken" I guess you could say is because since my joints are really funky right now all I have been able to do is low impact routines and since it's all I've been doing I see just how intense they can be and are. I highly recommend people do this program on it's own even if you feel like it won't be much but you'll really see just how amazing pilates and low impact workouts are in general if you take the time to do them and do them correctly.

I am really thankful for those of you who even got me to do this program because if it wasn't for you guys or Kelli and Daniel for making it I wouldn't be able to workout at all. I would just have been sitting around sulking and stressing about how I can't workout but this is perfect. Anyone with joints problems as I mentioned in my last post this is perfect as recovery and really light on the joints.

What I liked about this program other than one I mentioed already is that even though it seems "easy" it's not. It really packs a punch when your form is correct, you do everything with a mind to muscle connection, breathing, and focusing it WILL burn. Also, if you want more you can add a resistance band or ankle weights which I did not because my joints could not handle it (I tried using resistance bands and it made my knees hurt, not in the good way). Oh well bodyweight was enough. I personally saw some changes in my body after completing it and I feel great. Also, I should mention that. Just because it's pilates, light toning and stretching doesn't mean you won't see any changes. You will become more flexible, more toned, feel great, relaxed, etc. I know I do. I will admit though I did add my own routines to some days which is okay for you to do if you feel like you want more of a challenge.

For anyone who hasn't done it there are some repeat workouts in this program. The first and last week have the same routines. I personally don't know why but if you want to know more there is a post by someone of the name "Laura" who explains everything so go look at that and get more info.

I will definitely be doing this program again in the future GOD willing but this time without taking days apart. There are some days where I had to reschedule more than one because of how sore I was from previous days or my joints just weren't having it. I kind of feel like I may have missed a bit of the full experience of the program doing that but sometimes it's called for when you need to listen to your body right? Either way it was fun and a great one.

What's next? I am going to try to do the May Plus challenge starting tomorrow GOD willing and assuming I am not too sore. Obviously, I will be doing the lower impact routines for the lower body anyway. My upper can handle weights BUT yes you guessed I will be sitting down to take the pressure off my legs. Anyone else doing the May challenge? Maybe we could check in together? No? It's okay if no one wants to...kidding! 😂

ANYWAY sorry for the random thoughts I just was saying whatever came to mind but the gist was basically my first program complete (I did mention this was my first program right?) and May Challenge starting tomorrow! 😁