Daily Check-in: Monday, May 18th

What's up and going down and all around, FB Fam? Didja have a good weekend? Mine was really busy; a real petal thru de fleur kinda weekend as it was going at a fast pace, but stuff got done and that's all that matters. I also somehow managed to get stung by a wasp; so very random, I know, but I guess I really should be asking, wasp up everybody?

I had to. I really just had to do it.

But now we got Monday! Does it deserve this exclamation mark? Certainly everyday gets one as it holds the promise of being a good day, no? If not, we can always take it back if the day decides to misbehave.

Let's talk about the things we fill our day with, like those workouts and the food we have to get before and after or sometimes during. I'm starting the May You Choose Plus challenge over again and this time doing all the options I didn't pick. Figure I'll keep it more low impact until I jump into Sweat with Kimberlee come June time. So today is pilates for me, but what is for you? Remember that accomplishing feeling that comes with a workout! Or even if you didn't finish a workout, it's all about the trying.

The other kind of trying I like is all the different kinds of foods! I haven't been the most creative lately, but there's fun in imagining trying all kinds of food! Dinner is totally up in the air, but like all things that go up, they have to come down, so 'round supper time, I better catch it. But do tell what your catch of the day is.

And from Monday! To Monday? To Monday. Whatever the punctuation, if anything should go right today, let it be this picture of a Trumpet Creeper. It's a large vine with large flowers. Think like middle finger long. I promise you though that these flowers are not flipping you off. 😂 ..Just a six finger flower wave! It's a creeper just in the way how it creeps around brush and small trees in its own viny way. I'll let the pic do the talking as I've done more than my fair share of talking. For now, it's time to get up on outta here and make this day and week what you want!