Weekly goals may 18th- may 25th

Hello all! How was your week? I was so happy that I could see cliënts at the practice, I have missed seeing the kids. This week I see about 60% live, the rest online. It will be a week with lots of sanitizing, but it will be nice..

My goals this week were:

** get out of bed after the alarm WITHOUT snoozing: did it! 5/5 days. I even woke up before my alarm a couple of times.

** push myself during the May Challenge: lift heavily, hiit full force. I think I did pretty well. There was one day where I really, mindfully, sped up a movement that I did not think I could do any harder (squat jacks), but I could. So that was cool..

** get some work done; lots of administrative work to do and I procrastinate on that, hard.. I want to get a little bit done each day: some days went better then other, but on my workdays, I got a little done each day.

** go for a walk after a workday. Walk at a leisurely pace to take in my surrounding and to relax. It is not a workout, but a mental break: didn't do it. I did one yoga video after work, the other day was a short day and the last day I saw clients live which lifted my spirit enough. Needless to say, I got in very little steps this week: I did not even reach 8000 steps once this week...

My goals for this week:

** do my yoga teachers shoulder/neck video at least once, I feel like I need it.

** get in my steps at least 3 days this week

** eat less snacks; I have been snacking a bit too much this past week. I was doing really good with the mindful / intuitive eating before, so I want to get back to that.

What are your goals for this week? Did you reach last weeks goals? Are you kind to yourself if you didn't??