FB Blend complete -Low Impact review & feature request

Hey FB family,

How are you all doing this Sunday? This Friday I was able to complete FB Blend, my 2nd program in a row ☺. I had started it right after Strong, which still is my favorite πŸ™‚.

I did the entire Blend in Low Impact mode due to back issues, so zero jumping and yet the cardio packed a punch each time. This way Blend became Strong plus sligthlt more cardio for me. Also managed each extra credit workout. I felt Mondays were the most intense πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜―, each week. With EC it comes close to 50 mins each day.

Review: while I didn't quantify anything, some observations are: I improved the number of half pushups, I am able to do side hip raises with stacked feet (improved from knees), able to lift slightly heavier than before. I did not lose any weight but I do like how my clothes fit. I feel Blend maintained and/or improved that which I had built through Strong.

Workout buddy: The first day of Blend, I accidentally (read luckily ☺😌) found Rachel's post about having started Blend the same day. That was that, from then we've checked-in with each other on some post or the other for each of the four weeks. It was truly incredible to do this and on days that were harder (there were a few or more) it was so helpful to know someone knows it exactly. Thanks a ton my workout bud, Rachel πŸ€—. So then it got me thinking about a feature that could really be helpful, if it weren't brought up already:

Feature request: can two or more people 'follow' each other's workout journeys, or can it be a possible to create a workout group that is open to 'join' thereby allowing one to join certain groups. This would mean you see how one is progressing, be motivated, even if you aren't moving at the same pace. Well, just a thought πŸ™‚

Next: I'm taking it easy the coming week, with independent workouts. Post that I plan to start Abs 2 πŸ™‚

Oh also I celebrated Blend #programcomplete with a chocolate dessert 😁

Thank you FB family, you've been a kind support, and here's to more workout completes for us all!

Edit: True about privacy concerns for the feature. But a thought in that direction like we could share just select some of our journey etc....might just lead to something :)

Edited