Daily FB check in: Sunday, May 17th

Annnnnnnd we're back! Hello lovely blenders, how are we feeling today? Off to a good start, or ending off well? I don't know about you, but today is feeling like a lazy day for me, at least physically. I did one of Kelli's lower body strength workouts, my first in about a months, and boy am I pleasantly sore. I just want food, stretches, and rest 😅 but do tell what is on your calendar for today?

I'm also still in a bit of a celebratory mood - my college diploma came in the mail yesterday! I didn't think I'd be so excited, but I found myself acting like a doggy, waiting at the door for the postman! It is good to have these cheerful moments with everything else going on!

As for a fun question for Sunday Funday, what has recently been a happy or great accomplishment/event in your lives? Let's share some positive energy!

Oh, and what about the greenery up top? Well, this year I finally helped my mom with her garden! The growing plants in the bottom right are turnip leaves if I am not mistaken. These guys are great for a cooked cod dish 🤤🤤 our kale seems to be struggling, but there's also some lettuce, and a bunch of others still in their young days!

I'm now pretty hungry since breakfast still hasn't happened....but I'm always down to hear about your food plates, so what good food is in your house today?

Well, as always, it was a pleasure ghosting for everyone! As K and D would say, "We're more than halfway through!" (Of May) so make sure to enjoy the rest of it!

Annnnnd CUT!

Edited