🌞S.S.F.🏖 Week 3 Check-In (May 17th-23rd!)

We finished week 2!!! It was so nice to read all your posts from last week, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to respond to everyone, but know that I was reading your posts and rooting for all of you!

I ended week 2 of the Flex and Booty Round 2 programs, I’m doing 6 days on, one day off. I upped my weight for certain exercises and have kept a satisfying soreness for most of the week. Here we are back on soreness, right? I have been trying to double check my form and doing some extra research about it. Specifically in my squats, I’m feeling it more in my thighs than in the glutes.

Are there any exercises that you have to modify? Or that you can adjust to feel more in certain muscles? Or any old injuries you have to work around? Personally, I was in a car wreck several years ago, and hurt my back in a few places. I find that I can’t do any neck stretches and very limited shoulder stretches, or I will throw things out of whack for a few days. But I also find that the more back exercises I do, and the stronger my back, the less pain and injury I have.

As far as goals and challenges go, I’ve done a terrible job trying to sleep more. But I started to take a day off a week where I can sleep in a little. My nutrition has been about the same, I’m keeping a sustainable calorie deficit and eat when I’m hungry. Fitness-wise I’ve seen some scale victories, and I’m starting to see some arm muscle definition this week. I’ve never seen my triceps before! I feel stronger, and I have more energy after my workouts. I also made sure to take pictures and measurements.

How have you been this week? Have you documented your progress? Are you enjoying any NSV’s??

I wish you a happy and healthy week full of energy and motivation!