FB Strong - Day 26 -Strong Program Complete

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with Daniel again and I've had the last three workouts with Daniel and it's surprising to me. It was also the last day of the workout program FB Strong so I can clearly say program complete. I really did like this program because I like lifting weights and building strong muscles after a upper body or lower body workout. It was a bit of a challenge for me but I manage to pull myself through this program, but after doing the program my arms are so much stronger now than they were before. I was busy again working on my schoolwork and now I am almost caught up in all of my classes there is just 2 more classes, that I need to catch up in so that way I will be all caught up. So I am busy all week that I only get 2 days to rest from doing all the work before, I have to get ready to get to work and get busy for the day with schoolwork form all of my classes. But that's just the way it is for me and what matters the most is that, I get all of done and turned in on time to all of my teachers so that way I can get a grade on it, on how good I did on a test or on notes or on anything else that I have. But I am also learning a lot of new things that I didn't know about before until I start reading about them in my online classes each day.