A long week, NSV, accountability, release

Last week was a long week. It dragged yet went by so quickly. I started FB Plus the end of April and was excited because it has everything, I was looking for in one place. The website has a lot of information, a lot which I still have not had the time to go through. I only completed 7 workouts since starting. It is disappointing but at the same time its better than nothing. I was looking forward to being and staying committed. (Not making excuses here; just being completely honest.) This whole COVID-19 is starting to become mentally and physically draining. I am thankful my husband and I are still working but it is difficult to keep up with the children (3 teenagers) and their schoolwork while working full-time. My husband is a delivery driver and has been working 6 days a week for over a month. We only have one vehicle. He has been getting home late and guess who must pick him up. Yes me. I have been wanting to do the workouts to hear Kelli say, “Work out complete” and close the rings on my iWatch but end up taking a nap from the exhaustion. As stated in the first sentence, the last week was a long week. It dragged yet went by so quickly. My best friend lost her youngest son last week. That tore me apart. There is so much going on that there is not time to breathe. (kids, emails from teachers, bills, work, cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc.) Though I have not exercised in a week (it feels longer then that!) I must admit that I have been surprisingly good eating and proud of it. I HAVE NOT STRESS EATEN!!! That is a HUGE plus!!! (I went to BJs and got Chip Ahoy cookies. 😊 Proud to say I only had 3 cookies and the other 2 packages are in the cabinet. My kids split the rest of the first package.) I have not binged eaten. I cut back on Pepsi. I have been more mindful of what I eat. Now, this part has been a test for me. The miniature Twix and Snickers. I have been asking myself is it a want or a need. It is a want. This is something I am aware of and working on. Chips… I have not binged on chips in a few weeks. Oh, and I have been keeping up with my goal of drinking 100 ounces of water a day. Though I feel bad about not working out for a week, these little reminders/new habits are keeping a smile on my face. 😊 My youngest son recently told me my arms are slimming down. That put a smile on my face. Told my daughter what he said; her response had me laughing. She goes, “Yeah Mom he’s right. Your arms are slimming down. You no longer have bat wings. You have a ball of dough.” Told myself a ball of dough… Wow. I noticed my calves look different. Brought that to her attention as well. She goes,” Yeah Mom. They do look different. They look like drumsticks.” Not exactly sure what that is supposed to mean but okay lol. And lastly, I told my husband about Fitness Blender, how much I love it and why. Occasionally, he asks if I have done a workout. The times when I said yes, we chatted about it. I told him I did push-ups. His response was shocking… You did push-ups. You hate push-ups. Told him, it is a part of the workout. Sorry for the long post. Have a good day everyone!!!!