Needing some encouragement...

Today, I was actually feeling really good about my workouts. I’m almost done with week 2 of LowImR2. I was also thinking that my legs are starting to look more toned. I’ve been doing a lot of Pilates while waiting for my ankle to heal. It’s almost better, but I still can’t do anything low impact. I can’t be sure about the toned legs, tho. I didn’t take any before pics and my clothes don’t fit any better, so it could just be my imagination, but I had gotten in my workout complete. I did some kickboxing..I was feeling pretty proud of myself.

Tomorrow is Teacher’s Day in Korea. They’re planning something special for us teachers, so I wanted to wear something nice. The problem is..all my nice clothes are from before I got pregnant. There’s nothing like trying on a bunch of clothes that used to fit you that don’t now...to really bring you down. I know I should focus on my fitness levels..how much stronger I’ve gotten...but ugh..it was an eye opener. I hadn’t realized how much weight I really gained during my pregnancy and after.

It’s totally my fault. I don’t eat as clean as I should..and my husband and I were talking about having another child...is it bad that this experience is discouraging me from wanting to get pregnant again? I hope this isn’t sounding too whiny...sorry if it is..ugh... 😭