Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 14th

What is going on, Blendfriends? Happy Friday Eve to you. Or for the most part I hope it was/is happy-ish.

Let me continue this flower fever on your Friday Eve with a Whitemouth Dayflower. Notice the tinier white petal sandwiched between the bigger blue "ears." The dayflower part refers to how this flower is also an early opener and beesiness closed by afternoon. I've shared this flower in the past, but after yesterday's, I wanted to share a true blue flower for Shabnam, and I happened to find them that morning yesterday.

So. How are we working out today? Is it a routine you are looking forward to or possibly dreading? Just promise yourself five minutes of movement and go from there if you're having a tough time. You'd be surprised what a handful of minutes can do. I'm onto day something of the May You Choose challenge and it's an upper body day! Again, two options are really good and appeal to me. Might just do the one I haven't done recently. We will see.

And what goodness foodness are we filling the body and soul with today? There's always time for that. I've got some cauliflower to use up so that is for sure on the menu. I'll figure out some food friends to go with it and make a party out of it.

And now who is ready to guest host (ghost) for the weekend? Korse, you want to give it a go? Let me know if that's alright or if you're still too busy. You guys do such great jobs, so the check-in is always in good, varied hands! So if there is a desire to ghost, let me know! Can never have to many volunteers, past and feature ghosts always welcome!

Okay and alright; that's plenty from me today. Let's go out there and have ourselves a merry little Thursday and let your day be bright.

Yeah, way too soon to riff off any songs that appear near that holiday in December. Let's stick with, have a good day!