Lack of Motivation

Thought this might help some People who have lost their Motivation. I had lost my motivation a few weeks back. I asked myself why am I doing this? As I have only been doing a 4 weeks program I was disappointed that so far there are not much visible physical changes. So I wondered why am I doing this is it doing anything? I sat back and reflected. Now I am more motivated then ever before. As I was going over the why do people are so obsessed with fitness I realised in my case is not so much about physical appearance more so about how you feel and how your body feels. I asked myself how do I want to feel in 10, 20, 30 years ahead? Do I want to have mobility problems do I want to feel like a 70 year old in a 50year old body?? And that’s when it made click.. it’s a mindset you exercising not only because you want to look good, you doing it for yourself for your wellbeing for your health. The result won’t be visible in 4 weeks but if I exercise the rest of my life eat healthy and love my body, in return I will feel excellent. That’s when I suddenly got my motivation back and since then enjoy my exercise and food that much

more. So all of you that have lost your motivation or are struggling think about your body as your temple and treat it that way! Xxxx lots of love to everyone

Edited