Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 13th

Heya there, FB Fam! Welcome to your #WildflowerWednesday featuring a Forked Blue Curl. These are another one of those flowers that only open up in the morning. So, early bee gets the flower! Or something like that. Close enough.

Okay, let's jump right into those workouts! Or the rest we always need to incorporate into our workout routines. It is a core day from the May Plus challenge for me. Think I will go with the sweaty option as that matches my current workout mood right now. It may change five minutes from now, but that's the plan.

So, what is your workout mood and what are you picking or have picked for you today? Good luck! And don't sweat it if you didn't have the best workout day. There are plenty of days to get it (mostly) right.

Now let's sauté right into the food. Mince and mash our words into a meal. What is steaming & simmering, baking & boiling, air frying & microwaving? Or maybe no cooking required!? So many wonderful ways there are to prepare food. Endless options to fill us up and get us going. I think sandwiches are the way to go here. I'm not sure a week goes by that there is not a sandwich of some kind involved. It's a go-to that has saved a many meals when I've got a serious case of dinners block.

Hah, nothings really connected today. I've sent all my paragraphs to their rooms, but it's a pretty straight forward check-in. I've mostly managed to keep it a straight line and now it's all about you guys typing and sharing, sharing and typing, and just having the best day you can or what the day will allow.