Abs 2 Complete!

I completed my last workout of Abs 2! I really enjoyed this programme, much more so than I expected to as someone who wasn't very good at/fond of core workouts. I've surprised myself with how much more capable I've become with completing core intervals, even if some of these require slight modification. Abs 2 may even be my favourite programme so far (other programmes I have completed being FB30 Round 4 and Blend)!

I definitely feel that my core is stronger than it was before this programme. My mum also commented that generally since I've been following programmes (rather than building my own workout schedule) she's seen a bigger difference in my physique, but that specifically since doing Abs 2 that my waist looks smaller. I didn't keep any before pictures (I hated them all and deleted them!), but slightly regret that now as I'd be interested to see how much of a difference there is!

I had originally planned to start Sweat next week, but I'm now thinking I'll do another round of Abs 2 while I'm on a "core high" to keep building up that strength. Maybe I'll take some progress pictures this time around (whether these are shared or not remains to be seen...) For now though I'm finishing up this week with some recovery cardio and stretching before pushing myself again next week :)

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well, and enjoys whatever this day brings!