We “ran an armadillo” today....

Our Goodgym group leader had set us a new assignment for our training session again this week. As you may remember, now that we can’t do group runs and group tasks together he thinks up training sessions for us every week. This week’s “task” was to run an animal in Strava Art. I use Onthegomap instead, so yesterday I looked at the map of our area to see if I could make it into an animal. We don’t have many straight roads, so I thought it might be easy. Well, it took a few attempts.... then when I had sorted something out, we were like: “is it a mouse? Or....” Then we suddenly realised it looked like an armadillo! Doesn’t it? Do you see an armadillo or a different animal? The top pic is one I picked off the internet for comparison!

Anyway, it was a nice 5k run. And after we finished we walked back along the beach, we decided to walk in the soft sand just to burn some extra calories. That’s definitely a bit of a plod! When we got to the turn off to go to our house, hubby said: “beep beep beep workout complete”!

Edited