A

My progress pictures

I don't normally post anything on here but I just took some progress pictures and I couldn't believe the changes I saw. I love FitnessBlender and for years I had been an on and off follower but I have struggled at times with my body image and spent a LONG time running 10k 6 times a week and only eating 1500 calories a day!! So unhealthy. It wasn't until I had my baby and I watched Kelli's story that I had a bit of an "aha moment" and since then I have been a dedicated and loyal follower. I eat so much more than I used to but I don't feel guilty because it's healthy and I know I need fuel for my body. I love strength training and I just feel so relieved to be out of that awful time where I felt starving all the time and felt like a failure if I ran any less than 50km a week! My body is relieved too! I also love that it's only 30 to 45 minutes a day meaning I can spend more time with my 3 year old boy (who, by the way, calls Kelli his girl!!) Thank you SO much Daniel and Kelli. You are both awesome and are changing lives all the time!

(apologies for the awful hair and facial expressions!)