FB Strong - Day 23 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout and when I was at least halfway through the workout, my arms were shaking and they were feeling the burn from lifting the weights. After breakfast I cleaned the Alpaca pen, and then I worked on Art 1 and after that I worked on Speech, for about 2 hours I think. So I was busy most of the morning working on my schoolwork for my classes, and it was a lot of work to do so I thought that it was going to be easy but it was not easy. Sometimes it is just like that we think that the work we get from our teachers is going to be easy until we actually start working on it for a while and then after the fact you realize that it's going to take longer. This afternoon I went down to play for an hour then I came up and took care of Bashful and then I worked with her and the kittens for a while, then I worked with the chicks for a while and I just finished doing the piano not that long ago. So I have been busy all day around the house but I still got in some time to go outside and play, because I haven't go outside and played in 2 days. Because I was too busy the last 2 days working around the house all day so I never did get the chance to play.