FB Strong - Day 20 & 22 Recovery Workout & Lower Body

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a recovery workout which felt nice and after that I was busy all day, and my body kinda of felt like it didn't want to really do anything much but then it start to kick it into high gear. The reason why I never did get online yesterday was because, I was having too much fun outside with my family and I was comfortable were I was sitting and I wanted to stay outside. So now I will tell you about how my day went for today. I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout that after I was done with it my legs were toast, but I was feeling it through the whole workout. This morning I cleaned the Alpaca pen, then I helped my mom move bags of soil, dirt, ma-newer, and chopped up bark, and then I emptied out buckets. This afternoon we all went shopping for groceries and other things at the store for the first time in 7 weeks and we was gone for about a couple of hours I think. So I have just been on my feet all day and because of that I am wore out from the long day we have had.