Daily Check-In, Sunday May 10th

Happy Sunday blendfriends! And for those of you in the US, Happy Mother's day! Shout out to all the amazing women around the globe who raise babies and love unconditionally, y'all are everyday heroes.

What's it looking like your neck of the woods today? Are you thinking a nice Sunday sweat sesh or a rest day? After two nice cycle rides this weekend, my body is begging for some relaxation. Anyone else finding it hard to rest during this quarantine? I am finding exercise is one of the few things I can do so I may be doing it too much...overexercising. So this week I will plan some rest days in advance I think :)

Now onto everyone's favorite topic, food! I want to pose a question to you all: if you had to pick one, what's your favorite meal of the day? Mine is definitely breakfast. I am a huge morning person and I love coffee so between good food and good conversation, breakfast has to be my favorite. Also fun fact - my husband and I had our first date over breakfast, so it holds a place in my heart.

Anyway, that's all from your ghost Heather. Thanks for checking in with me and I hope you all have a fantastic week. Until next time, Heather R is OUT :)

Edited