🌞S.S.F.🏖 Week 2 Check-In (May 10th-16th!)

Hello everyone! Wow a whole week has already passed? I keep fluctuating between things feeling like they’re crawling by, and things flying by before I realize it. This week flew by for me.

How did everyone do with their workouts this week? Did you try and do something every day (or just about) to try and meet your goals?

I’ve been working through my first week of FB Booty Round 2 and FB Flex mixed together. I was worried that maybe I should add in some shorter hiit workouts to keep my cardio endurance up a bit. I found a great 15 minute low impact cardio routine from Kelly that felt really great to do in the middle of the day. I broke a sweat pretty fast too! I'll put it right here just in case you're interested:

(https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/15-minute-bodyweight-cardio-workout-for-fat-burn-and-energy-boost-feel-good-total-body-cardio)

So if any of you have completed FB Booty and Flex, did you find that your cardio endurance suffered at all?

Nutrition wise I’ve been holding strong. Mainly because with the twin toddlers running around, I’m never bored or finding myself with time to fill. I have been trying to not stock things that I would be tempted by in the house. Like some of the girls snacks…I love some goldfish crackers. We have Mother’s Day today and this weekend I have been indulging in some grill/bbq favorites, but I'm happy to do so!

I’ve been upping my weight and challenging myself this week, and I’m feeling that nice sore feeling. I was reading a post from someone else here that was discussing that soreness isn’t necessarily the way to gauge your workout. I’ve had the same thoughts before, if I completed a strength training video but didn’t have any lingering soreness in the next day or so. It was nice to read that soreness is not a perfect measure for how efficient you were in your workout.

I’ve had a great time coming back to our last post (and seeing other posts for the group) throughout the week. I’m looking forward to our continued conversations!

Okay! Your turn! How have your workouts been? Any NSVs? Any challenges met?