Daily Check-in, Saturday May 9th

Hello blendfriends!

(OMG I can't believe I'm ghosting on the check ins, this is like a dream come TRUE I am fangirling SO HARD over Fitness Blender right now! holy cow!)

Whew okay now that I've got that out of my system, Happy Saturday! For those who don't know me, my name is Heather and I've been working out with fitness blender for about 4 years. I've been quite a lurker on the forums, not chatting too often but y'all are a friendly bunch so I figured it wouldn't hurt to reach out more and get more involved. Let's get down to business:

It's a 3 day weekend here in the UK and we're making the most of the amazing weather by getting our workouts done outside! It's been a real blessing during these crazy times to still be able to sweat and get some sunshine at the same time. This is where today's photo comes in! I got up early and tackled a 52 mile cycle ride in and around the city. I'm working towards a huge goal of 100 miles later this year. Every ride I inch a little closer to the goal but it still seems pretty far away at the moment :) What does your workout look like today? Or will you be enjoying a rest day on your Saturday? Either way I recommend spending some time outside today to help ease off the stress of the week.

How about food? Anything new and interesting to share? I always find it hardest to cook at home on Saturdays. In all honesty, after a long week I just don't want to spend any time in the kitchen, so we often pick up something quick at the store or order takeout food. No shame in that! You can still make healthy choices, even when ordering out. I think we'll go for Greek food, or maybe Indian (I can never say no to Chicken Tikka Masala)

Okay well friends I won't take up too much time on your beloved Saturday. I hope life is treating you well despite these crazy and uncertain circumstances. Keep getting those workouts in (even small ones!!) and it'll help your mental health tremendously.

Wishing you all a fabulous day :)